Book a free consultation with one of our interior designers now
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION WITH ONE OF OUR INTERIOR DESIGNERS NOW
Make an appointment digitally right away at your convenience. Indicate the type of consultation you would like to receive. All consultations are free of charge and we will pair you up with the expert in the relevant field! See below on this page what types of advice are available. If you would like a different type of advice, please choose the intake interview and indicate your wishes. We will arrange the right consultation for you.
FREE (ONLINE) INTERIOR ADVICE
The Donjon distinguishes itself not only by a fine collection of furniture but also by offering added value in personal advice. After all, living is the most personal thing there is…
As a company with 103 years of experience in the Eindhoven region, we know that the personal and expert guidance of the customer is of distinctive importance for a furniture shop. Of course, you know better than anyone else how you would like your living environment to be. But between your dream and reality, we would like to be that indispensable link between your wishes and reality through expert advice.
Of course, this is entirely based on your taste and wishes, but also on the possibilities in terms of space and budget. We are happy to put the puzzle together with you. Our advice is always aimed at your ultimate satisfaction, whether it concerns a side table, carpet, sofa or complete interior. It should give your house that wonderful feeling of home, and whether that is ‘all to yourself’ or ‘to show off’ is of course up to you!
What does our interior advice involve? We offer two types of interior advice:
1: Internet advice
2: Advice at your home
Interieuradvies in de winkel
Het advies kan heel eenvoudig in de winkel zijn door een van onze deskundige en ervaren interieuradviseurs. Zij begeleiden u graag door onze collectie, vertellen u de mogelijkheden en helpen u in de keuze van het juiste product. Een uitgebreider advies is ook mogelijk.
Hiervoor neemt u uw tekening mee van uw huis en wij tekenen graag de meubels voor u in, zodat we samen met u voor een goede en verantwoorde ruimtelijke indeling zorgen. U kunt zelfs op deze manier in perspectief, virtueel door uw woonkamer “wandelen”. Veelal kunnen we dit al ter plekke op dat moment in de winkel realiseren. Op drukke momenten vragen we u een paar dagen respijt zodat we in alle rust de presentatie kunnen maken en nodigen u dan graag uit ons advies te komen bekijken.
ONLINE INTERIOR ADVICE
Unique three-day service: dating with the Donjon!
You send us the digital floor plan of your home (or just the room in question) by e-mail, showing the furniture you already have and your wishes for new furniture to be purchased, and we will send you an interior advice by e-mail within a few days.
Sometimes we mail you back some questions for our insight so that we can put together your interior advice even better. Naturally, we are happy to discuss this advice further with you, but you can of course also do this simply via e-mail/ internet.
You can send your floor plan (possibly supplemented with photos) and your living requirements to the following e-mail address: [email protected].
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT AT YOUR HOME OR DIGITALLY
The consultation with one of our expert interior designers takes place digitally in De Donjon’s showroom. Here you can view the various pieces of furniture directly and they have the various materials readily available so you can take a look.
It is also possible to come to your home for a consultation. Naturally, we can then also give advice in your home on matters such as size and colour.
INTERIOR ADVICE AT HOME
For: interior advice – colour advice – tips – minor adjustments or total makeover
Our interior specialists are happy to come to your home to give you advice or to make a first impression in order to work with you in the shop. If you wish, we can give you total advice, possibly in the form of a mood board to create the right atmosphere, and colour advice is also possible. We have experienced colour specialists and stylists who are happy to think along with you and can sometimes give unexpected advice and tips to give your interior just that little bit of a different look without a total makeover.
Call directly to 0499 – 49 05 05 or
EXAMPLES POSSIBLE TYPES OF ADVICE:
- Intake interview interior advice: Not (yet) sure what to do with your living space? During this first intake interview, we would like to work with you to find out your wishes and make a first sketch. If possible, send us the measurements of the room and some photos in advance so that we can prepare ourselves optimally.
- Follow-up interior advice: Have you already decided which furniture you want or are you unsure about a number of combinations? Then one of our interior designers will be happy to work out your wishes in 3D advice. Send us the room dimensions and your wishes in advance and we will work it out!
- Colour advice: Let one of our colour specialists advise you on the use of colour in your living room. Bring along photos of the room and we will give you appropriate advice.
- Window covering advice: Let our specialist in upholstery and window coverings advise you on the possibilities of curtains, carpets and Luxaflex!
- Maintenance advice: Get advice on the maintenance of your (new) furniture. Make an appointment and we will explain the correct maintenance. Please include as much information as possible about the furniture (design, type of leather, choice of material and finish) so that we can give you the right advice.
- Creative wall solutions: If you have a (long-)cherished wish for a wall solution but do not know where to start, we will be happy to work with you for creative wall solutions. From television cabinets to complete wall-filling bookcases. We will be happy to make a number of proposals to suit your space, requirements and budget!
- Pastoe cupboard advice: Let our Pastoe-trained interior designer advise you on your Pastoe cupboard layout in 3D!
- Hülsta Cupboard Advice: Let our Hülsta-trained interior designer advise you on your Hülsta cupboard layout in 3D!
- Interstar Wardrobe Advice: Get advice from our Interstar-trained interior designer for your Interstar wardrobe arrangement in 3D!
- Spectral Television Furniture Advice: Get advice from our Spectral-trained interior designer for your Spectral cabinet layout in 3D with the corresponding sound demonstration!
Advice per brand
- Leolux Advice: The Donjon is a Leolux Select Store, which means that in addition to a highly representative collection, our interior advisors are also trained by Leolux. Make an appointment directly with one of our Leolux Design consultants.
- Rolf Benz Advice: The Donjon has a Rolf Benz DesignStudio which means that in addition to a highly representative collection, our interior consultants are also trained by Rolf Benz. Make an appointment directly with one of our Rolf Benz Design consultants.
- Jori Advice: The Donjon is a Jori Premium Dealer which means that, in addition to a highly representative collection, our interior consultants are trained by Jori. Make an appointment directly with one of our Jori Design consultants.
- Pode Advice: The Donjon is a Pode Total dealer which means that, in addition to having the entire collection, our interior designers are trained by Pode. Make an appointment directly with one of our Pode Design consultants.
- Arco Advice: The Donjon is an Arco Seriously Partner which means that, in addition to a highly representative collection, our interior consultants are trained by Arco. Make an appointment directly with one of our Arco Design consultants.
- Movani Advice: The Donjon is a MOVANI Premium Dealer which means that, in addition to a highly representative collection, our interior consultants are trained by Movani. Make an appointment directly with one of our Movani Design consultants.